Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Powers of Sex

There have been people asking me about my obsession with Sex. So many of my posts are touching the Sex topic. Why? Are you guys still very taboo with it? Or is it a very powerful activity that strikes the conscience of you readers of an apple brain? An attention grabber for the lay-apple-men sake you may realize.

 

You see, I am not obsessed with sex. I’m not a maniac. Sex is boring. However, after been through so much study and observation, i realize that sex is an ‘obsession’ with you readers, ‘MANIAC’. I realized that the sex topic is a very powerful, too.

 

Let’s take Malaysian politicians for instance. We pay the taxes for politicians to address and discuss about our problems in the Parliament. Instead, all we heard on Live telecast was loads of sex themed words. You can hear words like ‘bocor’ or ‘leaking’ and other sexist remarks that would come out from their sorry wise looking cunt faces. Those are the words that would strike the intensity and up the heat.

 

Now, we look at other instances. FUCK YOU. A very revoking word. You could feel the insult of the word. The word fuck should be replaced with ‘intercourse’ as i have mentioned in this post. It’s a very beautiful word It can be used in many ways and it doesn’t matter in what way it is being used, it will have its profound effect to the listener. Now I’m ‘complimenting’ you, you are INTERCOURSINGLY UGLY.

 

You see, Sex is a very attractive and powerful message carrier. People can use it to carry out their messages with upmost effect. For example, I want to say that you are an idiot. I would say you are a dickhead. Calling you an idiot, you can chose to ignore it thoroughly. But calling you a dickhead, you can somehow feel your guts kicking, eager to fuck me up and tie me up on my bed so that you can drip some hot wax all over. I won’t get horny with that. But please, i’m not a gay.

 

On top of that, Sex is very interesting. Who won’t have the urge to know about, try it, and indulge into Sex? When you eavesdrop at your colleagues talking about  the girls that they intercourse with, you will have the urge to know about and indulge into the fantasies no matter how well brought up you are. You will think about how you gonna sex your partner up even if you believe in sex after marriage. Sex is overwhelming. That’s how sex crimes come about.

 

I must praise the prostitution profession. It is the oldest occupation in the world. It is also one of the most profitable jobs in the world. It will guarantee you a lot of pay, given that you are not ill-treated by your employer like the prostitutes in India.

 

So, believe into sex. It gives you pleasure, gives you power, gives you urge that you can’t resist, gives you satisfaction and enjoyment, gives you power and most of all, gives you lots of profit.

fuck you guys!

Sex rules.

I am the smartest person on the flat surface of the earth.

No comments: