Friday, January 29, 2010

Mindless FAGGOT!!! *angry*

I do not understand why some people tend to leave their brains at home or somewhere else in the world. I simply made a light joke/prank and he charged and injured my thumb at our friend’s birthday party, knowing that i came 45km for this party and have to drive home alone.

In case you’re wondering how i made fun of that faggot, let me tell you. He reached the place and wondering where is another friend. i told him to look there, then i said “No, he’s not here. i just simply crap it.”

Just like that.

My thumb swelled and the birthday-boy was kind enough to lend me an ice-pack to minimize the injury, so that i can at least move my thumb (a bit) and drive my car properly for 45km.

If he is a dog, came charging at me and bite my thumb during someone else’s birthday party, i won’t mind because it’s a dog; a dog won’t understand my joke. But that faggot is a human, being what he is: a faggot.

He don’t learn respect at home. He came and messed up my night. I wasn’t even fucking his mom or dad or his siblings or any single part of his fag-body publicly. Why is he out of his mind and act like a dog and not showing any respect? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT FAGGOT?

Oh, maybe faggots act like dogs. His ‘habitat’ is simply a habitat. Nothing more. Nothing being taught there. No respect being taught of. Just a cave. A cave for the FAGGOT.

No comments: