Monday, November 8, 2010

Mitsubishi Evo vs Girls

One day driving down a highway with a friend in my car and saw a Mitsubishi Evo 8 (or 7) and i racked up a random dialogue and narrate it to my friend, spontaneously...


Me: Oh, I WANT EVO! Oh EVO, can i have you?

Evo: Oh course you can have me~~ All you need is cash . Just like getting a girl~~

Me: OH YEAH~
~....So can i have fun with you?

Evo: Of course you can have fun with me~
. Just like any other girl you can have fun with~~..

Me: err...i can fuck with girls, but how can i fuck you? =.='''

Evo: All you need to do is 'drive' me hard~~
...

(friend interupts: shut up and drive)

Me: oh yeah~~
I'll 'drive' you hard. I'll 'drive' you 'till you can't take it and you'll scream for more~~

Evo: VROOM psh VROOOOM psh~~~~~ VROOOOMMM!!! psh-pop-pop-pop (after-burner exhaust noise)

(friend interupts: can you just shut the fuck up!?)

Me: okay.... Err, is it this exit?
Friend: Ya lah....you and your Evo shit....




No comments: