Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Horny Zombie

In a very peaceful town, there is a mad scientist working in his underground lab.

Mad Scientist: AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's a success. IT'S A SUCCESS!!! My H-Virus is finally complete.....Now... To test it on me...

The Mad Scientist injects the H-Virus into his body and he morhped into a ZOMBIE.

Zombie: *breathing heavily* Buahaha....I've become a zombie.

The zombie roam the streets, scarring all the people in streets. The men and ladies try to run for their lives.

Everybody: RUN! RUN! RUNE FOR YOUR LIVES! THERE'S A ZOMBIE HUNTING FOR BRAINS AND BOOBS! RUN!!!!

Suddenly....

Zombie: Oh no! My dick stood up. I think i'm HORNY! Need sex....Need sex....Need sex....Need sex....

All Girls: AAAARRGHHHH!!! The zombie has become horny and gonna sex us up!!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! Com'on baby...!!!

Gay: Does he do gay?


*end*

No comments: