Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ong Tee Keat vs. Chua Soi Lek

Ong: I am the MCA president. You, Chua, cannot challenge nor move me away.

Chua: You are incapable and you are not doing anything for the MCA. It is no use to sit on the position. I will call for VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE!!

Ong: You are in no position to do so. Nobody will follow you because you had a SEXUAL AFFAIR! Who wants to follow a man who is in a sex scandal DVD, having sex with other young chick!

Chua: The sex scandal is a SET UP! Somebody had violated my privacy. Besides, at least i have made many contributions to society and people are willing to give me another chance. What about you? You have done NOTHING!

Ong: Who said i have done nothing. I have uncovered your secret SEX affair to expose the sinister side in you!

Chua: Oh~~~ So YOU are the one who taped the sex video and throw me out of MCA. I am going to TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU!

Ong: (oops, i screwed up…)

(Recent EGM result was that Ong Tee Keat got voted no confidence and that Chua Soi Lek had failed to mount a challenge on Ong for the presidency post, not even the VP. However, Chua was voted back into MCA as a member.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice 'un