Friday, September 26, 2008

My Intro, as I'm smart enough to write one

Hey there all. Guess what?

C'mon just guess.





What? You can't guess???




Well, that just concluded you are an idiot. Because you can't guess a guess-what.

Guess what, "I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth".

Nice huh? If you can't even guess that I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth, you're a failure.

Repeat after me, say it, "I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth". Good.

Nonono, you don't say "YOU'RE the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth", you should say "I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth". Idiot.

My name? OMG you don't know?? I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth, you should know what!! OMG how stupid you are.

I'm not gonna tell you you idiot. My name is too smart for you to know.

Anyway, as I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth, I did great stuffs. Like walking. From my chair to the refrigerator. Clever right? I know, as I'm the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth.

Being the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth, is not an easy job. I have to deal with my smart brain all the time, and deal with alot of idiots.

I'll tell you more about what happen to me, the most smartest human being ever born on the flat surface of the earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, I thank for the help in this question.