Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Right Words For The Situations

As the smartest man in the world, I will talk about using the right phrase in the right situation to gain advantages.

People today should learn the talking skills. We witnessed how good talkers like me could make an impact or make an impression even though i am merely saying the same or a normal phrase. These normal words somehow could make a large impact given that you use it in the right situation.

Let me give you an example. Imagine two guys and a girl vying for a piece of chocolate.

Girl: Boy A, give me that piece of chocolate. You should be a gentleman to girls okay.

Boy A: I won't give the only piece to anyone. Not even to you or to Boy B. I don't care.

Girl: oh please please please~~~~~ I really that piece of chocolate. Please~~~~(kneeling)

Boy A: Okay. But u must so something in order to get the chcolate.

Girl: Okay. I will do anything to get that piece of chocolate.

Boy A: You must give me a blowjob if you want this piece of chocolate. (pull down his pants)

Girl: erm....okay....but u must promise me to give me the chocolate.

Boy A: I promise...just suck my dick....

Girl: (sucks Boy A's dick)

Boy A: (after ejaculation) ahh~~~ yeah~~~ Good girl. Now you can have the only piece of chocolate.

Girl: Horray~~~ But i feel horny right now. I want to suck a dick again. It's just so kinky and yummy...

Boy B: (sensing an advantage) Okay....I let you suck my dick...

Girl: oh yeah...thanks boy B. I wanna taste your dick....Give it to me....Let me do it on you. I'm getting horny.....

Boy B: Not yet...you have to give me the piece of chocolate, then i'll let you suck my dick. Its a fair trade.

Girl: Okay....no problem (hands Boy B the chocolate and sucks Boy B's dick)


See. This is how the same, normal phrase being used in different situations to gain the appropriate advantage. Boy A gave away his chocolate and got a blowjob, which is a little rewarding. However when you look at Boy B, he not only gain the piece of chocolate, he even got a blowjob. Double gain.

So this is how you should talk. Speak the right words at the right time in the right place. It will make a big impact on people and may probably give you advantages

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your fucking problem? Y r u giving such a stupid and brainless example for the "Right Words For The Situations"? U're simply an uneducated bastard over there.. i guess!! Is SEX the only thing left in your mind? Childish BASTARD!!! The way you express yourself is totally same as those SERIES RAPIST!!! SERIES RAPIST

Ian said...

SERIAL rapist. Not SERIES....mind you...